Amandla Charter School seeks staff members who are professional, collaborative, improvement-oriented and called to serve children and families in our community. Amandla educators must have outstanding planning and analytical skills and be fully committed to fostering a strong culture of achievement in their classrooms and our school.
Our most successful staff members have these competencies in common:
1. Unwavering high expectations for all children
3. Strong work ethic and calling to help students
4. Desire to learn and engage in continuous improvement
5. Openness to collaboration, observation and feedback
6. Strong belief in restorative discipline practices
7. Delight in all children and teens – overachievers, underachievers, and everyone in between
Amandla currently seeks applicants for a middle school math maternity leave position.
To apply for any of the positions listed above please email your resume and a cover letter to email@example.com. Be sure to include your name and the position for which you are applying in the subject line of the message.